[Pre-Order Now: Ships August 15, 2019]
THE QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST.
THE PERFORMANCE YOU CAN COUNT ON.
Northern Lights LED grow light bar is the emerging bright spot in the canopy skyline! We are introducing this latest generation of the professional-grade horticultural Triple-Band LED series for the sole-sourcing plant lighting. This high-performing grow light achieves high efficacy of 2.35 μmol/J and generates a bountiful yield that will satisfy you with the full-spectrum white light with an ample dose of red/far-red wavelengths. In keeping with our tradition of the Triple-Band series, Northern Lights LED has a slim form factor with only 25 mm (0.98 in.) thickness and an IP65-rated solid aluminum body construction without any moving parts to ensure long product longevity. Customize your setup for vegetative (3-bars, 312 W) or bloom (6-bars, 624 W) for uniform growth over a 4 ft x 4 ft area. These will be the only lights that you will ever need!
Inquire us for a volume order quote.
- High-efficacy performance at 2.35 μmol/J
- Average PPFD of 919 μmol/m2/s and up to 1,380 μmol/m2/s at 6 inches (15 cm)
- Ample red and far-red wavelengths stimulate flowering
- Full-spectrum, white light promotes photosynthesis
- IP65-rated solidly constructed aluminum body
- No burning of leaves close to the lights
- Long product life of 40,000 hours
- Shatter-proof, glass-free, and mercury-free
- Requires an external power supply
|Tsujiko Co., Ltd.|
|Dimensions||L 1,150 x W 119 x H 25 [mm] (L 45.27 x W 4.7 x H 0.98 [inch])|
|Weight||3,000 g (6.6 lb.) / single bar|
|Input voltage||48 VDC|
|Input current||2.17 A|
|Power||104 W / single bar|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 35 ℃|
|Operating Humidity||20 - 80 %|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 60 ℃|
|Storage Humidity||20 - 80 %|